When life happens and you must claim, you want the matter to be settled swiftly so that you can return to normal.
And NOW you can do just that: Get your claim sorted in seconds.
Well, perhaps not literally seconds but definitely in a record time.
And how, you might ask, is Ibiliti able to do it?
Because we can! With the help of Claims Central and their live video streaming and digital claims management tool.
This world leading First Notification of Loss and Make Safe LiveLogik app makes it possible for our customers, suppliers and service providers to stream live video, photos and reports to the desktops of our claims team during quoting, inspections or service calls.
In this way, our team can gather critical and relevant information, which eliminates delays and reduces the number of on-site visits.
It also improves the quality and timeliness of the triage process: Confusion is limited, and complexity and rework are basically eliminated.
As you know, at Ibiliti we love technology and are always looking for ways to make life easier and better for our clients and business partners. This live video collaboration solution is revolutionising the claims process in property and motor claims all over the world. And we are part of it!
So, what is in it for me?
Let’s recap on the benefits:
The benefit for clients is that…
… the process is simplified, and claims are settled swiftly.
The benefit for intermediaries is…
… that it saves you operational costs and the time it takes to administer a claim.
And that’s not all
Here are some more great benefits for you:
By using this technology, we are looking forward to some game-changing results for our customers such as:
- Reduced claim costs
- Improved quality of our claims service
- Shorter claim lifespan
- Smarter connection with the insured and customer satisfaction
- Faster collection of loss information
- Early intervention and mitigation
- Less forms to fill in and claims documentation to compile and complete
How does it work?
- The Insured calls Ibiliti to report their claim.
- Our claims team sends a link via SMS to the insured’s device to connect directly through their web browser.
- While still on the call the Insured connects live to our claims team.
- Videos, photos and audio are stored.
- The Insured can upload videos, photos and notes from the app or their web browser at any stage, which is all saved on the portal.
The GOOD NEWS is that the app works both offline and online!
The other GOOD NEWS is that you don’t have to download an App. We will send you a link to click on.
Please note the App has a built-in geo-locator to identify a user’s location and reduce the risk of fraud.
What do you need to use this service?
- A smartphone.
- Chrome or Safari browser.
We would love it if you become part of the transformation of the world of claims!
Are you in?
Watch our video here: