Ibiliti brings a range of niche insurance products to the table, with the higher purpose of making the world a better place for our people in business.
Even though the insurance industry is becoming increasingly commoditised, automated and digitally disrupted finding the right broker is critical to the performance of a business policy. It is very hard to replace specialist interaction and human understanding. Ibiliti continually reinforces the role of professional insurance brokers who are experts in their fields.
The core structure of the policy will always remain the same in terms of the cover, benefits and excesses applied.
The product is flexible and can easily be adapted.
Targets certain segments that qualify for automatic benefits or supplemented covers at an additional premium that will not be available to unrelated industries.
Cash flow relief in the event of a claim when the underlying insurer deducts the excess.
The Excess policy is a stand-alone product. The underlying policy does not have to be placed with us.
Almost any excess can be reduced across multiple types of underlying policies for the same insured.
The solution is flexible in structure and allows for customised underwriting.
State-of-the-art technology ensures risk management, claims management, fund management, emergency response and underwriting efficiency.
Ibiliti was appointed as the Official Insurance provider by the Southern African Bus Operators Association (SABOA) from 1st December 2014 until 31st November 2019. Ibiliti successfully served SABOA Operators for a period of 5 years and will continue to diligently provide for the specialist needs of SABOA members.
What people say about us
Why choose us?
Helping businesses in our sunny Mzansi thrive through niche insurance products, since 2011.
Our insurance products are brought to you by our exclusive inner circle of top insurance brokers only, whom we are both deeply humbled and proud to have on board. All our policies and quotes are presented in a way which is easy-to-understand and transparent, without hidden T’s and C’s. With a warm human understanding of what it is like to be in your shoes and just how frustrating insurance processes can be, Ibiliti has also developed cutting-edge technology to enables us to complete any transaction in record time, when compared to the industry norm. But, because we believe technology is ultimately meant to serve humanity, and not the other way around, our friendly team is always on standby to render personal support, when you most need it. Essentially, we at Ibiliti are just people, with the genuine desire to serve other people.
Ibiliti provides brokers with quality products, flexible solutions, excellent service, seamless software, real-time portfolio management tools as well as training and support. Assisting all parties to focus on their main functions and thereby ensuring efficiency.
We bridge the gap between expensive underwriting and administration costs thereby saving everyone involved time and money.
As Ibiliti Underwriting Managers continues to grow, the focus remains on:
- Bringing exceptional change to the way our selected short-term brokers are enabled and supported.Through creating an outstanding, reliable, and educational broker experience. Our training material gives brokers certainty when face to face with a consumer.
- Continuously exceeding customer expectations.Assistance to respond to challenges, market conditions, and opportunities faster through instant information and transparency. Our infrastructure ensures we deliver the most order and organisation to our broker base, ensuring optimal efficiency.
- Remaining a company committed to the highest ethical standards.Collaboration through transparency. Access to information where and when it is needed. A company culture where all team members values the fair treatment of customers, regulatory requirements and advisory role of brokers.
What you get?
- The Ibiliti facility is offered to selected committed brokers only
- Brokers deal with decision makers and competent representatives
- Products are easy to understand and supported by user-friendly, internet-driven software and product specific training
- Fast turn-around time for processing quotations and new business
- Competitive premiums
- Efficient claims service using online technology
- Apply for an AgencyTo obtain quotes and place policies, all intermediaries must apply for an agency with Ibiliti. Quotations will not be provided to brokers whose agency has not been approved.
- Get access to our systemOnline management modules let intermediaries view real-time data and manage their accounts and policies online: Policies can be viewed section by section, with version controlled itemised charges and payment history. Flexible reporting and data analysis enables the refinement of business opportunities.
- ProductsAll products are available online. Policy wordings are written in plain English. Benefits, terms and conditions have been summarised for the broker on each product. Brokers are supported with online Product specific training which is available 24/7.
- Monthly reportsBrokers receive their Commission Statements, Loss Ratios every month and have access to other portfolio data online to get information instantly when it is needed.
How we do it?
- Assist the broker to find innovative ways to penetrate the market in the current economy
- Provide solutions to promote existing client base retention
- Offer operational efficiency to ensure the long-term sustainability of intermediaries
- Keep up with the times through investing in the latest technology
- Adapt to the increasing demands of the regulatory environment
Ibiliti Underwriting Managers is a privately owned specialist underwriter established in 2011, offering a range of short-term insurance products aimed at business owners.
Honoured to act on behalf of Mutual & Federal Risk Financing Limited, Ibiliti offers the full suite of binder functions relating to insurance. This includes policy design, underwriting, policy issuing, claims handling and all ancillary administration functions. MFRF holds a AAA Fitch Rating and is a B-BBEE Contributor.
We started Ibiliti because of our passion for the short-term insurance industry and the joy that we receive in delivering real value to our brokers. We believe in thinking differently about insurance solutions to creatively transform and simplify traditional processes. We are focused on challenging the way things are done currently.
It is our goal to be the premier commercial short-term insurance product provider, offering a vast number policyholders practical solutions to cover and manage their business exposures for their respective specialist industries, through superior service, tailored quality products, advanced technology, broker support and superior operating results, setting the benchmark for adding value!
A visual explanation of how we save time and money by transacting efficiently and accurately, for the ultimate insurance experience.
One document that describes who we are, why we do it and what we stand for.
A comprehensive guide describing Ibiliti’s working relationship with the broker.
Offering our commitment to satisfy policy holders and support brokerages to grow their companies.