Truly honoured to act on behalf of MFRF (part of Old Mutual Insure), Ibiliti brings a range of niche insurance solutions to the table, catering for our amazingly unique and diverse South African businesses.
Even though the insurance industry is becoming increasingly commoditised, automated and digitally disrupted finding the right broker is critical to the performance of a business policy. It is very hard to replace specialist interaction and human understanding. Ibiliti continually reinforces the role of professional insurance brokers who are experts in their fields.
The core structure of the policy will always remain the same in terms of the cover, benefits and excesses applied.
The product is flexible and can easily be adapted.
Targets certain segments that qualify for automatic benefits or supplemented covers at an additional premium that will not be available to unrelated industries.
Cash flow relief in the event of a claim when the underlying insurer deducts the excess.
The Excess policy is a stand-alone product. The underlying policy does not have to be placed with us.
Almost any excess can be reduced across multiple types of underlying policies for the same insured.
The solution is flexible in structure and allows for customised underwriting.
State-of-the-art technology ensures risk management, claims management, fund management, emergency response and underwriting efficiency.
Ibiliti was appointed as the Official Insurance provider by the Southern African Bus Operators Association (SABOA) from 1st December 2014 until 31st November 2019. Ibiliti successfully served SABOA Operators for a period of 5 years and have been asked to continue to diligently provide for the specialist needs of SABOA members.
What people say about us
Why choose us?
Helping businesses in our sunny Mzansi thrive through niche insurance products, since 2011.
Our insurance products are brought to you by our exclusive inner circle of top insurance brokers only, whom we are both deeply humbled and proud to have on board. All our policies and quotes are presented in a way which is easy-to-understand and transparent, without hidden T’s and C’s. With a warm human understanding of what it is like to be in your shoes and just how frustrating insurance processes can be, Ibiliti has also developed cutting-edge technology to enables us to complete any transaction in record time, when compared to the industry norm. But, because we believe technology is ultimately meant to serve humanity, and not the other way around, our friendly team is always on standby to render personal support, when you most need it. Essentially, we at Ibiliti are just people, with the genuine desire to serve other people.
As Ibiliti Underwriting Managers continues to grow, the focus remains on:
- Bringing exceptional change to the way our selected short-term brokers are enabled and supported.Creating an outstanding, reliable and educational broker experience to give brokers certainty when face to face with a consumer.
- Continuously exceeding customer expectations.Assistance to respond to challenges, market conditions and opportunities faster through instant information and transparency.
- Remaining a company committed to the highest ethical standards.A company culture where all team members values the fair treatment of customers, regulatory requirements and advisory role of brokers.
Benefits for brokers who work with
Ibiliti provides brokers with quality products, flexible solutions, excellent service, seamless software, real-time portfolio management tools as well as training and support. Assisting all parties to focus on their main functions and thereby ensuring efficiency.
We bridge the gap between expensive underwriting and administration costs thereby saving everyone involved time and money.
- Exclusive solutions for our inner circle of top insurance brokers.
- Deal with decision makers and competent representatives.
- Easy-to-understand and user-friendly, internet-driven services and training.
- Speedy turn-around times for administration
- Our friendly team is always on standby to render personal service
- Cutting edge technology to process transactional services.
- Apply for an AgencyTo obtain quotes and place policies, all intermediaries must apply for an agency with Ibiliti.
- Real-time SystemIntermediaries view real-time data and manage their accounts, portfolio and policies online.
- Insurance SolutionsBenefits, terms and conditions have been summarised and product specific training is available 24/7.
- Monthly reportsBrokers receive monthly portfolio reports and have real-time access to their portfolio information.
How we do it?
- Assist brokers penetrate the market and retain clients.
- Operational efficiency to ensure sustainability and resilience of intermediaries.
- Keep up with rapid exponential trends by investing in the latest technology.
- Adapt to the increasing demands of the regulatory environment
Honoured to act on behalf of Mutual & Federal Risk Financing Limited, Ibiliti offers the full suite of binder functions relating to insurance. This includes policy design, underwriting, policy issuing, claims handling and all ancillary administration functions. MFRF holds a AAA Fitch Rating and is a B-BBEE Contributor.
At Ibiliti we wake up inspired every morning because of our love for the short-term insurance industry and the joy that we receive in delivering real value to South African Businesses. We believe in being human and thinking creatively about insurance and risk solutions to consistently and continuously be of better service.
We are on a mission to deliver practical insurance and risk solutions to a vast number South African Businesses to cover and manage their respective specialist industry exposures, through human understanding, creativity, insight into the future, efficient service, tailored quality products, advanced technology and sustainable results.
How we transact efficiently and accurately for the ultimate insurance experience.
One document that describes who we are, why we do it and what we stand for.
A comprehensive guide describing Ibiliti’s working relationship with the broker.
Commitment to policy holders and brokerages to thrive.